Monday, July 18, 2011

2011 Wisconsin State Fair August 4 -14th


This year for the fair, organizers are offering a Wisconsin State Fair Deals Bargain Book, that includes incredible discounts from 44 Fair vendors, including me!  Buy the Fair Deals Bargain Book  at any of  12 Milwaukee area Fast Track Oil Change Centers  for only $3 or at the 2 Wisconsin State Fair offices (US Cellular Main Gate and 7722 West Greenfield Ave) for $4 or online at WiStateFair.com .  You can also buy the books during the fair for $4.  In my booth alone you can save $2 off any one bottle of BBQ sauce or packet of rub.  The Wisconsin State Fair Deals Bargin Book will definitely be worth your while!

I will once again be selling my BBQ sauces and rubs in the Wisconsin Product Pavilion.  Enjoy the Fair and hope to see you there!

If you can't make it this year, or you love my sauce and can't get enough, be sure to check out this growing list of Wisconsin retailers that carry my sauces and rubs in their stores year round.